EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
- Sun, Jun 06Zoom MeetingsJun 06, 6:00 PM – 7:20 PMZoom MeetingsExplore the richness of Italian regional languages with a presentation and enjoy a "degustazione" of readings of literary pieces in various dialects by the actors of All’italiana. Finally the audience is invited to share their experiences with the Italian language and dialects.
A ONGOING ACTIVITIES B
Enjoy our activities throughout the year!
Would you like to sing with us? Ti piacerebbe cantare con noi?
Coro-Dante is New England's all-Italian repertoire chorus in residence at the Dante Alighieri Society. We are a mixed community chorus (SATB) of about 50 members of all ages, backgrounds and nationalities, who share a special appreciation of Italian music, language and culture. Our aim is to promote Italian culture through music and we mine the vast Italian repertoire to present unique programs of both well-loved and rarely performed choral music. New members are always welcome to our friendly group. Founded in 2007, Coro-Dante is led by conductor Nathaniel Meyer and meets for rehearsals on Monday nights from 7:00pm to 8:30pm. We present two concerts per year (in December and May), and perform in October at the State House during the celebration of Italian-American month in Boston.
ONLINE HATHA YOGA IN ITALIAN
New Session: Mondays April 5 to May 24, 2021
6:30 PM to 7:30 PM EDT
Need to relax these days? Then why not doing it in Italian? Sign up to our new series of 6 slow pace classes to allow mindful movements and connection with your body/mind/breath with certified yoga teacher Eleonora Francesca Cordovani from Tuscany!
We’ll do asanas (positions), pranayama (breath work), final relaxation and meditation. All yoga levels welcome.
Classes are taught in Italian!
Dante Members: $80 / Non - Members: $105
Please note: registration will close on Sunday April 4th 2021 at 9:00 PM
Instructor: Eleonora Francesca Cordovani
Eleonora Francesca Cordovani (She/Her) is from Italy, where she started to practice yoga. She moved to the US in 2012 and she graduated as a Yoga Teacher in 2018. Her style is a slow paced and meditative Hatha Yoga. She has been focusing on perinatal yoga, trauma informed yoga, and inclusivity yoga. Eleonora also works in the Theater field and loves to blend Yoga and Theater in her teaching.
- RSVP ClosedApr 18, 4:00 PMZoom Webinar
- RSVP ClosedApr 11, 4:30 PM – 6:00 PMOnline Event
- RSVP ClosedMar 21, 4:00 PMZoom Webinar
- RSVP ClosedMar 10, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMOn Zoom Meetings
- RSVP ClosedMar 07, 5:00 PM – 6:20 PM ESTZoom Meetings
- RSVP ClosedJan 31, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM ESTVirtual Event
- Sold OutJan 24, 5:00 PM ESTOnline Event - Lecture & Discussion